Please apply using your preferred application method from the following.You cannot apply for participation on the day of the marathon.
Please note that applications may be closed when the number of participants reaches the maximum.
By February 28 (Tues.), 2023
Click on “Entry” button for each and follow the instructions to apply.
Postal transfer（Dedicated payment slip）
By February 24 (Fri.), 2023
Please fill out the required information on the payment slip of the application form and send it with the entry fee at a post office.
Accepted by phone for sports entry
By February 28 (Tues.), 2023
You can also apply by phone.
You can simply call an operator without a handwritten application or online entry.Easy and reliable application method
Commission：300 yen up to 4,000 yen, 7% of entry fee above 4,001 yen
☎0570-039-846（Oh-Thank you-Hahiro (039-846)）
Reception hours／Weekday10:00 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Excluding Saturdays, Sundays and holidays
Application Terms and Conditions
Please make sure to agree to the following application terms and conditions before applying.
- The participant must be in good health, free from heart disease and illness, and must train sufficiently to compete in the marathon.
If you have a chronic disease (cardiac or respiratory disease), please obtain permission from your doctor before applying.
- The participant shall not hold the organizers liable for any injury, illness, accident, theft, loss, etc. during the marathon.
- The participant must follow the organizer’s instructions for safety management and event operation, including instructions to stop the event if the organizer determines during the marathon that there is a problem with the continuation of the marathon, or if the runners are temporarily stopped due to traffic conditions.
- The participant shall not object to receiving first aid if he/she suffers an injury or illness during the marathon.The participant shall not hold the organizer responsible for the method, process, etc. of the event.
- The participant shall agree that entry fees and other fees will not be refunded in the event of cancellation or non-participation after application, or in the event of cancellation due to earthquake, windstorm, flood, accident, illness, or other causes.
※No changes or cancellations are allowed after application.
- The participant must not make false declarations of age or gender, or participate in the race other than the applicant himself/herself (fraudulent entry).（In that case, your entry will be cancelled.）
- The participant shall consent to the reporting, publication, and use of his/her personal information, including name, age, gender, record, and portrait, in the video, photographs, articles, and records of the marathon in newspapers, television, magazines, the Internet, pamphlets, and other media.（The right to publish and use such information belongs to the organizer.）
- The marathon applicant shall agree that the handling of personal information of the applicant shall be in accordance with the “Handling of Personal Information” section.