Until Tuesday, February 28, 2023
Organization (group) or Individual
- Those who are junior high school students or older on the day of the tournament
- Ability to meet at designated places and times on activity days
- Ability to comply with the precautions for volunteer participation set forth by the organizer and perform activities
※If you are under the age of 18, please obtain the consent of your parent before applying.Junior high school students are also asked to participate in activities with their parent or guardian.In that case, please apply with a parent or guardian as a representative.
Date and Time of Activity
Sunday, April 16, 2023 7:00～16:00
Depending on the location, the start time will vary, but it is expected to be between 3 or 5 hours during the above period.
Place of Activity
- Starting Point：Nogiwa Park（58 Nogiwa, Hajiro, Aomori-shi）
- Finishing Point：Aoiumi Park（Within 2-chome, Yasukata, Aomori-shi）
- Around the city on the course
※The location of the activities will be decided by the executive committee.
※Please note that even if a group applies, the location of the activity may be different.
Operation assistance on the day of the tournament
- Operation assistance of aid stations (water supply and food service stations)
- Guidance of runners and vehicles along the course, etc.
- Baggage storage at the starting site (Nogiwa Park), and operation assistance for water supply stations
- Award for participation, delivery of baggage at the finishing site (Aoiumi Park), and operation assistance for water supply stations, etc.
※It will be a standing activity for a long time.
At each placement location.
The organizer will obtain accident insurance.
QUO card (worth 500 yen) and tournament volunteer wear (tentative) will be provided.
- You need to check the route and secure transportation to participate in the activity by yourself.
- There is no parking lot at or around the venue.
- The right to publish images, photos, articles, and records of volunteer activities on television, newspapers, magazines, the Internet, etc., and the portrait rights belong to the organizer.
- We will be holding a volunteer information session in late March, so please join us.
Tuesday, February 28, 2023
Please fill out the “2023 Aomori Sakura Marathon Volunteer Participation Application Form” and submit it to the following address by mail, fax, email or bring it.
- If you are under the age of 18, please also submit a Parental Agreement.